Senior Payroll Administrator / Derby /£25,000 - £30,000/ Temp to Perm
Macildowie are currently working with a company based in Central Derby looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Administrator on a temporary basis, with a view to Permanent after 3 months.
The salary will be paying upto £30,000 dependant on experience and skills.
The roles and responsibility's include:
- Responsible for ensuring all payrolls are completed accurately and on time.
- Validate and sign off all quality related payroll checks and controls.
- All relevant outputs are accurately produced and delivered on time to onward users (e.g. HMRC, Finance, Sites).
- Ensure payroll process documents are fully updated and key processes are mapped and documented, including training material.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Liaise with key stakeholders regarding Payroll input requirements.
- Have knowledge of SSP, SMP, Tax and N.I.
- HMRC, Pensions, Back Pay and Manual Processing
- Strong excel skills
- CIPP Qualified or working towards it would be preferred but not essential
The company is looking for someone able to start as soon as possible so if you're available either immediately or on a short basis then please apply for this position and let me know. You can also give me a call to 0115 947 0200 and ask for Ben Sansone.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.