Macildowie are actively seeking an experienced Payroll Team Leader for a great business based in Derby.
This will be a 9-12 month post, potentially longer, overseeing X9 pay rollers and assisting them with any queries and running the day to day operation.
Working Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours a week - flexible in terms of start times.
The ideal candidate would have strong leadership skills and a vast knowledge of the payroll process. The operate on the itrent payroll system so previous experience in this would be advantageous.
- Oversee the team on day to day basis.
- Ensuring the satisfaction of our customers.
- Responsible for ensuring all payrolls are completed accurately and on time.
- Validate and sign off all quality related payroll checks and controls.
- All relevant outputs are accurately produced and delivered on time to onward users (e.g. HMRC, Finance, Sites).
- Ensure payroll process documents are fully updated and key processes are mapped and documented, including training material.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Liaise with the business regarding Payroll input requirements.
- Support the Annual Audit.
- P11d and P46 administration and reporting,
- Assist with ad hoc payroll projects as required.
Skills required / desirable:
- Extensive payroll experience.
- Strong management skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Knowledge of HMRC statutory requirements. Strong analytic and IT skills especially Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Positive communicator,
- Passion for excellence and continuous improvement.
- Positive robust attitude.
- Experience Of Administering pension schemes.
- Organised and adaptable to a rapidly growing organisation, ITrent software experience is essential.
- Irish Payroll knowledge is desirable.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly via the website with your most up to date CV.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.