The Milton Keynes branch of Macildowie are working with a nationwide company to recruit for a Payroller to join their team based in Milton Keynes on a Permanent basis.
The Payroller will be paid a wage of up to £26,000, which is a competitive salary for the local area of Milton Keynes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Day to day admin of medium to large, multiple client payrolls with no supervision.
- Administer RTI submissions and process end or year forms (P60).
- Processing pay scale and allowance uplifts, incremental rises and contract changes.
- Processing of manual payroll calculations, including salary sacrifice schemes.
- Have an extensive knowledge of pension schemes, including AE process and pension upload to pensions providers website.
- Sending BACS payments.
- Assist with small client set ups and adhoc project work.
- Keep up to date with new payroll legislation and compliance.
- Carry out payroll reconciliations and analysis with no supervision.
- Liaise with HMRC and assist with more technical enquiries.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in payroll processing is ESSENTIAL.
- Intermediate Excel Skills is ESSENTIAL.
- Knowledge and willingness to learn about different schemes
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Have up to date knowledge of current payroll legislation.
Salary and Benefits
The Payroller will be paid a wage of up to £26,000, which is a competitive salary for the local area of Milton Keynes. The company also offer a generous benefits package.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.