Up to £32,000
Macildowie are delighted to be working with an organisation based in North Nottinghamshire, who are seeking a People Advisor on a permanent basis. This full-time opportunity will adopt a fully on-site working model, with a slight amount of flexibility for occasional working from home.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage end-to-end high-volume Employee Relations casework
- Oversee full employee life-cycle responsibilities, including onboarding through to exit interviews
- Undertake and support on strategic HR project work throughout the organisation
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience handling complex Employee Relations case work
- Hold a level 5 or 7 CIPD Qualification
- Be confident to communicate with and support employees at all levels of the business
If this role is of interest to you then please get in touch or apply via the link below:
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.