The permanent division of Macildowie HR are recruiting for a Personal Assistant (PA) based in Bedford. The Personal Assistant's main duties will be to support the Managing Director and Operational Director.
Key responsibilities of the Personal Assistant will include:
- Acting as first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and different phone calls
- Arranging travel, transport and accommodation balancing with cost, quality and ease.
- Event management when required
- Becoming the face of the business for director's visitors
- Managing directors diaries
- Getting involved in business projects, providing support on behalf of the director when needed.
- Creating reports, presentations and correspondence for board members when required
- Collate and submit expense claims as required
- Ad-hoc duties when required
In order to be considered candidates must:
- Have experience within a similar role
- Be a naturally sociable individual
- Have experience of supporting more than one director
- Be hands on and willing to get stuck in to administrative duties
- Be a strong communicator
- Be technically savvy
The organisation are a successful and rapidly growing organisation based in Bedford who as a result of innovation require the services of a Personal Assistant on a permanent basis. The business boast a first class working environment including newly refurbished offices which are all open plan creating a social culture. Based outside of central Bedford the organisation offer free on-site parking.
Salary and Benefits:
The position of Personal Assistant is offering up to £34,000 per annum plus a 10% bonus, pension and 20 days bank holidays.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.