Macildowie Marketing are working with one of the UK's fastest growing health and nutrition brands located in Nottingham to hire a PPC Manager. This is an opportunity to work within an exciting and constantly evolving product/service which covers fitness, diet and healthy living. Their customers range from elite athletes to gym novices and anyone looking to eat well and get fit.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is passionate about PPC and you will lead the way and own the PPC strategy to help the business to continue their already impressive growth.
- Creating and managing a Master Marketing Calendar for the department, setting up milestones and being accountable for their execution.
- Working with external shareholders PR agency, celebrities and athletes
- Planning design resource and submitting design briefs to the design team
- Working with Affiliate Marketing Manager to execute campaigns across all Digital Marketing Channels Social, Email, Paid Search and Media
- Track and being accountable for New Customer Acquisition KPIs Traffic, CPA and NC%
- Monitor analytics to understand best practises and review performance of campaigns
This role would suit an out-going subject matter expert who wants to work with a truly exciting brand. There is a highly competitive salary available and flexible working if required alongside many other staff benefits and great working environment.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.