My client has an exciting opportunity for a Practice Manager in the east Berkshire area. We are looking for someone with excellent managerial experience to lead an existing team. Successful candidates must be commercially minded, looking to develop your career as a Practice Manager. You will be confident leading a team of between 10 to 25 people & manage day-to-day and financial running of the practice as if it were your own business.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team in a positive environment for both staff and patients;
- Planning income targets for the practice, then reviewing & analysing P&L to ensure you achieve or exceed these targets;
- Monitoring KPIs & support clinicians to achieve their targets;
- Proactively marketing your practice to drive patient numbers;
- Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines (as the CQC registered manager);
- You will plan & drive the income targets for the practice;
- Review, monitor & analyse the P&L to ensure appropriate actions are in place to achieve targets;
- Monitor KPIs & support clinicians to achieve targets by unblocking any obstacles;
- Be enabled to focus on marketing activities to drive patient numbers;
- Effectively manage the recruitment & selection for all practice staff;
- Enable good communication in the practice, including practice meetings & to ensure the practice is a great place to work;
- Be able to face into difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues when they arise;
- Deliver or internally source staff training/development for the team;
- Develop & maintain third party relationships;
- Effectively manage & resolve patient complaints.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- You will promote our culture, our ethos towards patient care.
- You will need to understand how to generate income & control costs and you must be comfortable conversing with people from all walks of life, including dentists, patients and your practice team.
- Have excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ideally you will have a proven track record in individual and team development, and change management.
- You should also have strong finance and IT skills, and have operational management experience.
- You will ensure our practice remains compliant with regulations set out by governing bodies in the dental sector.
- A background in healthcare would be an advantage but is not essential as we will provide a comprehensive tailored training program.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.