Macildowie are supporting a blue-chip business in Warwickshire to recruit a Strategic Pricing Analyst in to their team on a permanent basis. You will support sales and operational teams through the client bid process, while maintaining and controlling the product pricing. This is a fantastic role for those who have an analytical mind, enjoy manipulating data and have the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams on a global scale.
Â THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver strategic pricing projects, creating tools to support process efficiencies and bid effectiveness
- Provide timely and accurate analysis to support the client bid process
- Assist the wider business with pricing queries
- Work closely with key stakeholders (both internally and externally) to control pricing strategies
- Provide accurate management information to help and inform pricing strategies
- Use commercial intuition to lead the process of updating the price book for various products, ensuring sales teams maintain competitive pricing
- Create tools for the wider business to guide product pricing
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Strong system and Excel skills
- Analytical nature, with the ability to manipulate large volumes of data
- Customer focussed approach with strong commercial awareness
- Proven experience of managing multiple stakeholders and being able to prioritise workloads
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.