Salary - £50,000-£60,000pa (dependent on experience)
Location - Northamptonshire
Role - Pricing Manager - Permanent
An opportunity has arisen for a Pricing Manager to join a FTSE listed international business based out of their Northamptonshire offices.
Your role as the Pricing Manager will involve supporting and guiding the Insurance Team in making smarter, well-informed decisions around price and range. You will develop, leverage and maintain pricing and competitor data for bottom line business benefit and provide timely, challenging and actionable insight and analysis to the Commercial teams and senior management.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work with the Insurance team to ensure that price data shared with them is actively and intelligently managed and maintained.
- Manage pricing data feeds in order to maintain a pricing database for key competitors. Support the update and ongoing maintenance of data.
- Update and review pricing analysis to ensure it is robust and delivering insights required by stakeholders.
- Provide analysis and actionable insight on trends and competitor activity, and deliver robust and timely market information.
- Working with external and internal stakeholders including: Finance, Marketing and Trading teams
As the ideal candidate will be of graduate level with strong analytical and commercial skills, ideally from a large data volume business within a fast paced industry sector. The ability to confidently handle large amounts of data and draw out grounded insights is essential.
You must also have excellent interpersonal, problem solving skills and be a confident communicator at all levels. You need the ability to work with data warehouse style analysis on pricing information and promotional analysis, which includes customer data. You will be involved in ad-hoc analysis and continued development of price reports, therefore experience with Excel and SQL are essential for this role whilst VBA experience would be beneficial.
Should you feel this role is of interest and you have a profile that can demonstrate the above then please forward your CV now or call Tom on 01604 809713 for a confidential discussion.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.