I am currently recruiting a Procurement and Supply Chain Analyst on behalf of an established and dynamic organisation in Lutterworth. Offering the chance to join this medium sized business that has a culture to be proud of, the business are looking to find a Procurement and Supply Chain Analyst to add value to the current set up.
Reporting into the Head of Procurement, the Procurement and Supply Chain Analyst will support the team the supply of up to date cost analysis, usage reports, management reports and Key Performance Indicators, providing maximum value for money to the wider group. The team is small yet established, and are laid back and flexible in their approach. With likeable characters and a work hard play hard attitude, they are used to enjoying their day whilst bringing about results and adding value to the business.
- Obtaining and collating data relevant to all group purchases
- Continually identify and improve systems and processes to provide high quality data
- Assist with the development and updating of KPI and project trackers
- Analyse data with regards to dashboard and compliance reporting
- Manipulating complex data to provide timely and relevant reports as required
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with stakeholders to ensure timely flow of accurate information
- Cost analysis
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis for management
The Successful Candidate
- Experience in a similar role and used to manipulating complex data to produce reports
- Motivated; a self starter who is happy to work autonomously with the team in mind
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop stakeholder relationships, internally and externally
- Computer literate including advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, macros), Access, PowerPoint, ERP systems
- Ability to challenge the status quo with fresh ways of thinking
- Commercially driven with a desire to drive better value
- Will ideally have had international exposure (European / Far East) - although this isn't a necessity
The Benefits Package
This role is offering between £30,000 - £36,000 depending on experience, plus an attractive benefits package that includes health care provision, pension, 25 days holiday and other employee benefits
The Application Process
If you have an analytical mind and experience in a similar role, please do not hesitate to apply and we can then hold a further conversation. We are looking to interview week commencing 4th September and are offering an immediate start for those who are available, although candidates with a notice period will also be considered.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.