Macildowie is pleased to be working with a Derbyshire based business, as they look to recruit an experienced Procurement Assistant.
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
* Servicing and ordering actions from wider business
* Follow through, control and manage actions from the requisition system
* Place orders via the in-house automated system
* Ensure that all pertinent PO data and PO line Item data is loaded correctly as process
* Report on W/O procurement progress to Strategic Procurement & Materials Manager
* Ensure that at all times Approved Strategic Suppliers are utilised to the full
* Ensure at all times the most cost effective and efficient use of spend
* Manage stock levels of demand items
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Business Admin and or Procurement function experience
* Good telephone manor and a Professional approach
* MS office experience - particularly MS Outlook and Excel
* Basic working knowledge or understanding of ERP/MRP systems
* Ability to work in a structured office environment
* Skills to manage and procure components for Works Order demand.
* Background working in an Electronics or Manufacturing environment would be preferred
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business, as they look to expand the existing procurement team.
The role offers a salary of up to £20,000 plus benefits
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.