Macildowie Recruitment and Retention have partnered with one of the UK's leading automotive manufacturers to help them appoint a Procurement Manager. Following years of sustained growth, our client are now looking to add to their growing team in Northamptonshire.
- Reporting directly to the Procurement Director.
- Managing a team of 3
- Remit: 70% strategic - 30% tactical
- Responsible for overseeing the business' indirect spend: FM, Marketing, IT, HR, Labour etc.
- Working closely alongside the direct procurement team - share best practice.
- Responsible for end-to-end bid/tender management processes.
- Developing lasting relationships with suppliers.
- Continuously looking for new ways to improve category strategy.
- Compile data which pertains to supplier performance.
- Monitor market trends and competitor strategies.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has 4/5+ years experience within Indirect Procurement.
- Used to fast-paced environments.
- CIPS level 4, preferable but not essential.
- Good management skills.
- Willing, can-do attitude.
- Salary: 56k - 58k per annum.
- Office hours.
- 3 days office / 2 days home
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Manager to take the next step in their career!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.