The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator who is highly organised and can demonstrate an enthusiasm to work within a busy team. They will gain exposure to the different areas New Product Development within the office and provide general administrative support to the team, part of this role will involve some very basic cooking, all applicants must be prepared to do this as part of their job role. This vacancy is working on a temporary to permanent basis.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collating product information from internal departments and third party manufacturers.
- Managing products through the internal NPD process, working closely with Compliance to ensure legal standards are upheld and adhered to.
- Submitting products to the external testing lab, following up results and building relationships to improve service levels
- Managing product sampling throughout the business (this involves some elements of simple cooking, feedback collation and presentation).
- General team admin duties.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Generic Admin duties
- Electronic filing
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Educated to A level
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.