Product Data Manager
I am currently working in partnership with a market leading and growing Leicestershire distribution business. As a result of recent investment and growth they have a new vacancy for a Product Data Manager.
The successful Product Data Manager will be leading, coaching and developing a team of 8 to ensure data compliance across up to 200,000 product lines.
- Building compliance policy and process to ensure seamless addition of all required product information - Managing and fully utilising MRP system
- Effectively communicating to key stakeholders best practice and ensuring adherence - Ensuring data compliance across the business
- Direct and collaborate on audits of product information to ensure data accuracy, quality and improvement
- Report out accuracy metrics in order to communicate progress, concerns or development
- Manage a team of individuals to effectively ensure coverage across products and business units
- Working with key partners across the business to ensure that we collect and maintain accurate material master information
To be considered for the role, you must have experience managing large data (of the product variety). Ideally, you will come from distribution background (or retail) and you will be familiar working with high product SKU count.
Other skills and experiences required include:
- Strong analytical ability
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to communicate and influence a range of cross functional stakeholders
- Strong and proven leader
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.