Macildowie is pleased to be recruiting a Product Designer for a growing business based in Leicester. You will be joining a small friendly team, as they move on to their next stage of growth.
Reporting to the Product Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
* Act as point of contact for suppliers regarding New Product Development
* Develop and maintain new product designs
* Create new product briefs
* Assist in the procurement of new products
* Identify growth areas within the business
* Research market trends, customer spend and competitor activity
* Managing the workload with the Product Administrator.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
* Previous experience within a design function ideally within the retail industry
* Educated to degree standard or equivalent ideally within Graphic Design
* Strong communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Able to balance a heavy workload
* Some experience of procuring products
This role offers a salary of up to £22,000 depending upon experience.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.