Macildowie is thrilled to present an opportunity to join one of our key customers as a Product Marketing Manager. The organisation is highly respected in their field and have a highly capable and skilled marketing team to support their operations. As Product Marketing Manager you would be part of a team which maintains a complete and accurate suite of information across thi sorganisation's products and propositions to meet variations in their markets and client needs.
Consequently, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with a deep understanding of the industry they are supporting and the products and buyer habits that they target. You will have a strong ability to translate technical capabilities into benefits for the users and the businesses they work for.
The remit for this exciting role is as follows:
- To tell compelling stories that generate interest and supports sales
- To partner key stakeholders in business areas to develop their product messaging and collateral in line with their business needs
- To produces bundles of multimedia materials and content for use by sales and marketing teams
- To manage the launch of new products and propositions internally and externally
- To be a brand advocate, promoting our values and brand messages in all materials, and ensure consistent style and tone of voice
If this sounds interesting, an dyou feel you can offer value to the above, then here are the requirements our client has to apply:
- Firstly, you must be passionate and enthusiastic about what you do
- You must have a curious mindset and want to discover mor eabou tthe products they sell
- Experience of Product Management, Marketing Communications and Sales to understand client needs
- A working knowledge of product and proposition USPs and your position in the market relative to the competition
- An ability to create those compelling stories that generate interest and support sales
- Degree educated (or equivalent) and be qualified in CIM/IDM
- Attention to detail and self betterment
- Proven Product Marketing experience in a B2B or B2C environment
- Experience in a large, complex organisation
So, if this really does sound like you and you are looking for a new company to develop your career in, then please apply without delay. Our client is keen to appoint someone as soon as possible.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.