Macildowie are working with an established retailer based in Leicestershire who are looking to recruit an experienced Product Packaging Co-ordinator.
If you have experience of using Adobe In-Design and have a creative eye then this could be the perfect role for you.
The role of the Product Packaging Co-ordinator is to support with all packaging requirements and play an integral part of driving the own brand strategy. You will be solely responsible for the end-to-end process and driving continuous improvement within the role. This includes collaborating across functions to define and agree the most efficient ways of working and liaising with stakeholders to aid the successful delivery of all packaging briefs. The Product Packaging Co-ordinator will be tasked with creating new artwork and amending old.
About the role:
- Preparing for delivery of multiple briefs by gathering information and materials
- Creating finished copy and artwork by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for output
- Preparing high quality final layouts by marking and pasting up finished copy and art
- Collaborating with colleagues to gather feedback and requirements which will aid the definition and creation of the most efficient product packaging process
- Building and managing effective relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure communication of successes and barriers
- Working independently and making decisions to ensure successful delivery of all briefs
- Full Creative Suite minimum 2 years' experience: graphic design skills; layout skills
- Ability to multi-task and plan multiple briefs at any one time as necessary
- Creative Cloud, with the main skill in In-design, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Flexibility in managing new challenges / changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills to inform stakeholders of progress and status
- Experience and understanding of key function dates and deadlines
- Customer centricity / understanding our customer needs
- Good presentation qualities with a high attention to detail and consistency
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- A proactive, can-do attitude is essential
- Results orientated and enthusiastic
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- A flexible approach when working in a team
- Confidence to explain and sell ideas to internal clients and colleagues
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalising designs
- Being open to feedback and willing to evolve your work
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.