Macildowie is pleased to partner with a rapidly growing organisation based in Northamptonshire who are now, due to expansion, looking to appoint a number of Production Supervisors.
As a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the team meets all the required KPI's whilst adhering to all health and safety standards; operating the machinery safely and efficiently as well as production planning and performing internal audits.
You will provide support and assistance to the Production Manager and provide detailed handovers.
To be considered for the role, you must demonstrate/offer the following:
* Operated in a similar supervisory / management role or position preferably in a mainstream food manufacturing environmen
* Ability to lead operational excellence in H&S and GMP standards
* Direct supervision of 10 20 factory employee
* Experience of lean manufacturing and proven success in Continuous Improvement
* Understands OEE, Line Efficiency and production KPI's
* Proven track record in people development, multi skilling and succession planning
This is a permanent role paying £15.90 per hour plus a shift allowance which equates to £2,772 per annum
Shift pattern is 4 on 4 off ( 2 days & 2 nights)
If you meet the above criteria, then please apply as a matter of urgency, as we will be holding interviews next week.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.