PROJECT ACCOUNTANT - NORTHAMPTON - UP TO £350p/d
**Will consider part time 3-4 days a week**
Our Northamptonshire based client, an industry leading business are currently recruiting an interim/corporate accountant (expected duration 6 months) to join their well-established finance team reporting into the Finance Director. If you love a project to get stuck into where you can make a difference immediately, continue reading…
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Help to prepare and consolidate financial accounts, monthly and annual accounts information.
- Create Financial structures to track performance against relevant budgets and costs and provide analysis to support the decision making process.
- Maintain financial records to ensure compliance with laws, regulations and company policies.
- Help with business restructure and corporate "tidy up".
- Manage processes and liaise closely with auditors.
WHO WILL YOU BE?
- ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA qualified accountant
- Experience in company restructure/corporate tidy up desirable
- IT literate and advanced with Excel
- Experience of driving change within an organisation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- £280-£350p/d depending on experience
If you are an experienced interim with project and corporate accounting experience please get in touch!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.