Project Accountant - 6 month Contract £250 - £300 per day
My client, a rapidly growing PLC based in Warwickshire have recently undergone an acquisition and are currently recruiting for an interim project accountant supporting the project manager. This is the perfect role for a process driven individual who likes to not only scope out processes and understand existing best practice relating to controls, but also someone who has experience of being an integral part of aligning the processes and controls through being 'hands on' in their approach.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experience creating and aligning controls and processes
- Excellent communication skills and experience of liaising with non-finance people.
- Retrieve data from non ERP platforms
- Sales and Purchase Ledger reconciliation experience
- Variance analysis experience
- Advanced excel skills (Macros and ideally SQL) plus experience of different ERP systems
- Experience with complex reconciliations
- Experience of analysing and scrutinising large volumes of data
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or have the relevant work experience
This is not your typical project accounting opportunity, this role requires someone who has a strong accounting background especially within processes and controls, coupled with the experience to dig into the detail and ask the relevant questions.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.