Are you a recent graduate from an Accounting and Finance degree with some work experience? OR an AAT Qualified/Part-Qual?
We are working with a very well known business who are looking to hire a Project Analyst into their team on a 2 years contract
In this contract position you will be supporting multiple departments in budgetting, costing and all round project management in a very interesting, varied position. If its number crunching management accounts you are looking for, this isn't for you. If you are looking for a very rare role in Project Accounting (managing multiple projects, coordinating them, keeping track of the budgets and helping non-finance - this could be perfect)
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The opportunity on offer is for a Project Analyst to join this very successful business on a temporary basis with a salary of around £28,000 to £38,000.
- Research around helping departments reduce cost
- Potentially some overseas travel to support on projects/budgetting
- Cost analysis on projects
- Budget monitoring with non-finance stakeholders
- Financial Analysis
- Commercial work to engage other departments and sites over Europe
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA student / recently qualified with a degree in a relevant field
- Proven experience in finance, ideally experience in funding
- Experience with complex finance departments
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple departments with non-finance stake holders
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.