Macildowie is pleased to be working with a Leicester based organisation as they look to recruit a Project Co-Ordinator to join their busy team.
Reporting to the Head of Projects, you will be tasked with the following:
* Arrange and schedule all deliveries, collections and storage facilities in line with business demands
* Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure each project is delivered in a timely fashion
* Ensure all required labour is scheduled to ensure projects are completed in line with customer requirements
* Maintain the Purchase Order system for each project
* Review supplier performance and costs as required
* Build strong working relationships across the business and with suppliers
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
* Previous experience in a Project Support role
*Able to work in a fast paced environment
* Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
* Able to build strong working relationships using first class communication skills
* Strong work ethic and willing to go the extra mile when required
* Able to prioritise workload in line with business demands.
This role will pay up to £23,000 plus benefits.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.