A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a major events company based in Castle Donnington. My client is looking for a project administrator To provide project and administrative support in order to enable a first class level of experience and service to all customers on all delivered projects
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaising with existing clients to ensure their needs are met and assisting with any queries they may have.
- Dealing with any minor problems or complaints from clients.
- Preparing presentations and other general typing including letters, e-mails etc.
- Filing of all paperwork generated and job files.
- Assistance in answering in-coming telephone calls.
- All printing and laminating of documents and drawings as required.
- Completing supplier set up forms when required.
- Obtaining quotations for plant hire, transport and consumables from our suppliers
- Placing purchase orders for all plant hire, transport, labour and consumables.
- Ensuring the authorization of purchase orders, downloading a copy to the project file in the shared folder, printing a copy for filing in the project folder, ensuring a copy is received by the supplier and all purchase order information is entered into the Rental Pre Costing (RCP) sheet.
- Monitoring the project RPC sheets and ensuring it matches against what has been raised on the project within All Hire
- The setting up of events and projects within All Hire, requesting a new customer set up in Accounts and the credit checking of new customers if necessary.
- Helping to prepare Project Input Sheets and Confirmation Orders and ensuring that the signed document is received as soon as possible before we go to site.
- Invoicing the client and ensuring all monies due are with us before we go to site by monitoring and updating the revenue analysis document.
- Receiving sales invoices, ensuring they match against their purchase order, are signed by the appropriate person and are logged in an invoice tracker.
- Entering event budgets into All Hire as confirmed by the Operations Manager.
- Creating and distributing weekly reports for outstanding purchase orders, purchase orders created for the week previous and unauthorized purchase orders.
- Arranging couriers and deliveries to site when required
- Attending GL UK management and Spaciotempo management meetings, recording minutes and actions and distributing to all post meeting.
- Arrangement appointments, travel, accommodation and visas for Seating and Stadia team and Managing Director. More recently, this has expanded to Managers and Directors within Owen Brown.
- Receiving authorized annual leave forms, completing the team holiday tracker and ensuring the Outlook diary entries matches the authorized form
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with a range of audiences at all levels.
- Good IT skills, ideally which include knowledge of programmes such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under own initiative, using a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressurised environment
- Interested in a long term career in this industry.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.