Project Finance Business Partner | Construction | Derbyshire | £70,000 - £80,000
Macildowie Finance are pleased to be working with a successful construction company on the delivery of a Newly Awarded Contract within the East Midlands. This brand new Finance Business Partner role will report directly into the Senior Leadership Team of the Group Company and be responsible for all Finance related duties of this multi-million pound development.
This role will suit experienced and qualified finance professionals, with a background and understanding within the construction industry. This role will involve working on an exciting new project over the course of the next 3 to 4 years.
You will work closely with the Project Managers and Quantity Surveyor to deliver the project on time and within budget.
- Full responsibility for P&L reporting.
- Production of accounts up to Group level.
- Group cash flow reporting.
- Work closely with the project managers to ensure accurate capture of all costs.
- Cost modelling for current project and any future tenders.
- Revenue recognition reporting under IFRS15
- Develop and produce both internal and external financial reports for the project.
- Working with the site Quantity Surveyor to create and post WIP journals.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
- Experience working within the construction industry.
- An understanding of revenue recognition under IFRS15 or equivalent.
- An appreciation of the need to roll the sleeves up and be hands on with the finances.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.