We are very excited to announce our search for a Commercial Project Manager based in Northamptonshire. Macildowie have been retained on behalf of a very agile and ambitious organisation which provides consultancy products and services to the technology clients across the UK. Business has ben very good for this organisation a direct result of the ambition and passion their employees have for their products. Business has been so good that thee are so many projects underway and in scope that they now urgently require the expertise of an experienced project manager to manage the sales flow for their projects of which there are many.
So what would the successful person be responsible for?
- Controlling the planning and execution of a suite of projects
- Working with the sales team to pipeline the right resource for existing and upcoming projects
- Assisting the sales team in the delivery of projects nationally
- Assisting with the preparation of bid and tender documentation
- Helping prepare contracts for client project work
- Preparing contracts with the sales team to ensure the right commercial outcomes are driven
- Working with clients to ensure understanding of project resources and subsequent mobilisation thereof
Essentially, this person would be responsible for putting the right people in the right place at the right time under the right commercial conditions.
So if you have experience of the above, and consider yourself tenacious, highly organised, commercial and a people person, then this could be an ideal role for you. Please apply if you are looking for a busy, friendly and professional employer to add value to.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.