A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a fantastic SME business based on Pride Park. The Purchase Ledger Clerk will play an integral role within the clerical finance division. You will be working in a stand alone role with the opportunity to progress into a Purchase Ledger Manager and develop a team underneath you.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inputting purchase ledger invoices
- Reconciling monthly statements
- Posting of bank Direct Debit payments.
- Posting of daily BACS payments, general and vehicle payments.
- Allocating authorised invoices to the correct nominal ledger codes.
- Weekly Warranty postings.
- Verifying parts invoices through purchase control.
- Processing payment run.
- Reporting on Ledgers into the Management Accountant
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
You will need to have practical working experience within a similar role and have strong Excel skills.
NB: As a result of the volume of applications we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.