A reputable local company have a fantastic opportunity available for a Purchase Ledger clerk to join their Finance Team. Company offers great benefits and a friendly team to work with. Ideally you will have previous Purchase Ledger experience, however, if you are studying towards your AAT qualification and are passionate about establishing a career in accounts, then your application will still be considered.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing invoices
- Ensuring supplier accounts are accurately kept and are paid correctly and promptly.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with key suppliers
- Dealing with petty cash and raising cheques
- Assisting the Finance Team as and when required
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Proactive working style
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.