Macildowie are pleased to be working exclusively with an award winning business based in Kettering on the recruitment of a Purchase Ledger Assistant. This position is a full time, permanent role where you will be working alongside the wider finance team supporting with finance and administration duties.
With parking on site, a generous holiday entitlement and an amazing benefits package this could be the perfect role for you.
The company are looking for someone who has basic Accounts knowledge, or someone with strong Administration experience who is happy to learn. The team are really friendly and are excited to have a new member joint he team.
- Preparing and raising sales invoices - includes sending them out to customers
- Processing purchase invoices
- Matching Purchase orders to delivery notes
- Bank reconciliations
- Inputting transactions onto Sage
- Resolving customer/supplier queries via telephone
- Filing and archiving accounts documents
- Assisting the Financial Controller
- Using Excel to create reports (both financial and administrative)
- Filing general administrative documents
- Covering Receptionist holidays
- Experience or an interest if Purchase Ledger
- Looking for a salary between £18,000- £20,000
- Proactive and ambitious
- Sage experience is desirable
- Basic understanding of excel
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.