This is a fantastic temporary to permanent opportunity to join a growing company on an immediate basis as a purchase ledger clerk, this is a varied but demanding role where you will also support the finance team with other financial administration tasks.The position will start on the 17th February and will be for 6 weeks.
- Matching Invoices to GRNs
- Posting Supplier Invoices
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation
- Dealing with Supplier queries in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and Managing Email Address
- Processing Employee Expenses
- AAT qualified or equivalent experience
- Strong Excel skills and familiarity with Accounting packages
- Experience working as an Purchase Ledger with hands on experience
- Competitive pay £10-12 per hour plus holiday pay
- Immediate Start
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.