Macildowie are working in partnership with a growing organisation in Northampton to recruit for an Accounts Payable Clerk. As Account Payable Clerk you will receive a salary of up to £22,000 per annum along with benefits and a study package if required.
This role is temp to perm working with a business that truly value their employees! The business constantly offers opportunity to progress and expand your skill set.
- Work within the Accounts Payable function ensuring accurate and complete posting of all purchase ledger transactions.
- Ensures strong internal controls in respect of matching purchase orders, goods received notes and supplier invoices.
- Ensures monthly and periodic balance sheet reconciliations are undertaken and reviewed.
- Ensures a structured approach to supplier reconciliations.
- Works closely with the Financial Accountants to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the nominal ledger.
- Reviews and challenges current processes and procedures and looks for continuous improvement.
- Ad hoc work as required and other routine tasks.
- Possess a positive can do attitude.
- Good organisational skills.
- Be able to access a business park in Milton Keynes which isn't near the train station
- Attention to detail.
- Copes well under pressure.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team and excited about a career in accounts.
- Shows initiative and willingness to learn.
- Good IT Skills, particularly excel skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be confident liaising with other areas of the business.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Free onsite parking
- Access to the contributory Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme including personal and financial well being support
- Access to Occupational Health Advisor, health assessments and health cash plan
- Training and career development
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.