I am looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant for a role based in Northamptonshire. You will be working within a small team, reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager located in the company's head office. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone experienced in Purchase Ledger who is looking for a new challenge within their career.
You will ideally have experience working within Purchase Ledger and be passionate about making a difference within your role. The company have a low turnover of staff, however due to an internal promotion, they are looking for a new driven member to join the team!
Salary : £22,000
Hours: Full time - permanent, 9-5.30 with an hour for lunch
- Processing of invoices, credit notes daily and recording all transactions on the Purchase Ledger
- Assisting with the payment runs
- Processing weekly expenses
- Setting up new suppliers on the system and ensuring compliance checks are completed
- Assisting with purchase ledger related queries.
- Managing the end to end purchase ledger processes.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external contacts.
- Inputting, coding and gaining the relevant authorisation for all Invoices.
- Raising payments.
- Performing statement reconciliations.
- Process Improvement Implementation.
- Management of the archiving of documents and paperwork
- Check and process high volumes of purchase invoices.
- Matching invoices with purchase orders
- Liaising with suppliers / dealing with any invoice queries.
- Posting purchase ledger / nominal payments
- Processing recharge sales invoices on a monthly basis
- Fast and accurate
- Strong communicator
- proven experience within Purchase Ledger
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.