Macildowie are excited to be partnering with a fantastic well established business based in Leicester City Centre as a result of team expansion they are recruiting for a Full-Time Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis.
- Matching Invoices to Purchase Orders
- Checking Coding and processing Invoices
- Distributing Invoices to internal colleagues
- Preparing and Scanning Invoices
- Reconciliation of Supplier Statements
- Edit/Setting up Supplier Accounts
- Aged Creditor Reviews and Resolution
- Posting all purchase ledger payments, standing orders and direct debits and ensuring accurate allocation.
- First point of contact with relevant account queries
Experience sought in the successful candidate:
- Previous experience within a purchase ledger role is essential.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Solid Team Working Skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Taking Ownership - the ability to be pro-active and work on own initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever expanding business, within a fun and vibrant finance team, passionate about people.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.