My client, based in Wellingborough are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant for a 10 Month Fixed Term Contract. You will be working alongside a small finance team, reporting into the Purchase Ledger Supervisor. You will need experience working as a Purchase Ledger Assistant and have good communication skills. They are looking for someone to start before 1st June and the role is paying up to £19,000
Responsible for Purchase Ledger duties, including:
- Coding purchase invoices to the correct GL accounts codes and ensuring these are enter onto SAP computer system.
- Processing and matching invoices to purchase orders
- Clearing GR/IR on a monthly basis in order to check quantity of goods received against the quantity of goods invoiced and then post a positive or negative balance accordingly.
- Creation of payment runs either by Bacs or cheques on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Updating and maintaining accruals and prepayment register with late invoices / payments.
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements in order to capture any difference between Pioneer and suppliers accounts.
- Managing any invoice queries that arise and ensuring all issues are investigated and resolved promptly.
- Process employee expense claims when required, ensuring appropriate coding to the correct GL codes.
If you are looking for a new role, please apply below and I will be in touch.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.