A fantastic opportunity to join a growing company on a long term temporary basis, working as part of a friendly team in a busy accounts department.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing invoices
- Working with various currencies
- Manual payment runs
- Allocation of payments
- Supporting with other accounting duties
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Strong background in Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent customer and colleague relationship skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines, and to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Immediate Start
- Pay up to £12 per hour + holiday pay depending on experience
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.