Macildowie are working in partnership with a fantastic FTSE 100 leading Aerospace business based in Derby. They are looking to recruit several Purchase Ledgers clerks initially on a 6 month temporary basis with a view to a permanent opportunity.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- Inputting purchase ledger invoices
- Reconciling monthly statements
- Posting of bank Direct Debit payments.
- Posting of daily BACS payments, general and vehicle payments.
- Allocating authorised invoices to the correct nominal ledger codes.
- Weekly Warranty postings.
- Verifying parts invoices through purchase control.
- Processing fortnightly payment run.
Experience sought in the successful candidate:
You will have had some practical experience within a clerical finance background however they are far more interested in positive people that are work focused and want to build themselves a career with one of the regions destination employers.
You will be a good team player with a can do attitude. You will be prepared to work your way up in a business that offers unprecedented career development opportunities.
NB: As a result of the volume of applications we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.