A wonderful opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a fantastic SME business based in Ripley. The Purchase Ledger Clerk will play an integral role within the clerical finance division. You will be working in a stable Purchase Ledger Team and will have the opportunity to develop a career within a fast paced but supportive environment.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inputting purchase ledger invoices
- Reconciling monthly statements
- Posting of bank Direct Debit payments.
- Posting of daily BACS payments, general and vehicle payments.
- Allocating authorised invoices to the correct nominal ledger codes.
- Weekly Warranty postings.
- Verifying parts invoices through purchase control.
- Processing fortnightly payment run.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
This business is looking for someone with at least two years practical experience within a Purchase Ledger role and ideally have strong IT skills including the use of Excel
NB: As a result of the volume of applications we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.