This is a great opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a Market Leader based in Corby. This would be a great role for someone that is great at working in a small team. If you are looking to join a really friendly company this would be a great role for you.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To control and maintain the purchase ledger and to ensure all purchase invoices/credit notes are coded and entered onto accountancy software.
- To send invoices for authorisation and to pay suppliers.
- Reconcile the supplier statements.
- Posting to supplier accounts.
- Payment of purchase invoices via BACs or cheque.
- Batch invoices for distribution to managers for authorisation.
- Obtain authorisation from managers to take invoice off dispute in accountancy software.
- Preparation of payment forecasts.
- Recording, posting and allocating sales ledger receipts, reconciling cash book.
SOUGHT AFTER EXPERIENCE IN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience in a Purchase Ledger role
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work at a fast-pace
- Experience of communicating with all different areas of the business
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.