An amazing opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a reputable company based near Kettering. You will be joining a small but busy accounts team. The company is looking for someone to start in this position ASAP so if you think this would be the right role for you please apply.
THE ROLE AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Ensure all invoices passed for payment are accurate and fully authorised
- Accurate coding of invoices to relevant cost centres
- Matching of invoices against receipt transactions.
- Liaise with project managers and budget holders to resolve queries through to completion
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Experience of foreign currency transactions desirable
- Filing and other ad hoc duties
- Dealing with supplier telephone enquiries.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous purchase ledger experience is essential
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident excel user
- Good attention to detail
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.