Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk, £8.50-£10.00p/h - Leicester
Macildowie is seeking 7 Purchase Ledger Clerks to join a National Business on a ongoing temporary contracts.
Based in the Head Office reporting Financial Manager you'll be Responsible for maintaining accuracy of Purchase ledger accounts, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, ensuring they pay suppliers to terms, resolving reconciling ledger items.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. Reporting to the Finance Director you'll be responsible for:
- Ensure AP ledger is maintained to high level of accuracy.
- Ensure all processing is completed quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that invoicing and goods receipting issues are resolved on a timely basis, escalating where appropriate.
- Ensure regular statement and GRNI reconciliations are performed, making sure that all reconciling items are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensuring relevant AP KPI's are maintained and improved regularly.
- Listen to "Customer Needs" and take ownership of queries until resolution
It is essential that you have experience within Purchase Ledger You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Your attention to detail and accuracy will be second to none and you will be educated to a GCSE Level. You will have excellent Microsoft Excel skills and be computer literate.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.