Purchase Ledger Supervisor , £15,500 - £16890 PA Nottingham City Centre
Macildowie is seeking a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join a busy Accounts Team based in Nottingham City Centre.
Based in the Nottingham Head Office reporting to the Financial Controller you'll will optimise the recording of supplier invoices and credits.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. Reporting to the Financial Controller you'll be responsible for:
- Optimising the efficiency and performance of the purchase ledger through active administrative support
- Staff supervision and allocation of duties and Rotas
- Maintain the posting of purchase invoices to the ledger, through matching delivery notes and price checking as determined by the ledger supervisor
- Compile weekly payment run
- Assistance as required in the reconciliation of supplier statements on a monthly basis
It is preferred that you have worked in a similar role, ideally with experience in Managing a small team of Ledger Clerks and have experience working in a small accounts team. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be educated to a minimum of GCSE Grade C in math's and English and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft products specifically Excel.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.