Macildowie is delighted to say we have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join a globally recognised brand based in Northamptonshire. You will be joining at an exciting time as our client is currently embarking on an ambitious growth plan over the coming years.
- Attend daily production meetings
- Raising purchase orders for consumables & raw materials
- Monitor supplier performance
- Ensure supplier database is kept up to date and accurate
- Follow up on purchase orders and delivery dates
- Managing invoice queries
- Negotiating where necessary to improve company margin
- Ability to work to KPI's
- Experience using MRP systems
- Strong communication stills and ability to build positive working relationships with internal & external stake holders
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self motivated & organised
What's in it for you?
- £22,000-£25,000 annual salary
- A place within a growing team at a very exciting time for our client
- Opportunities to progress once demonstrated capabilities in this role
Are you passionate about what you do and keen to better yourself? Apply now!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.