Macildowie is delighted to be working with a market leading organisation based in Wellingborough. We are recruiting a number of Purchasing Administrator roles to join a busy team who are currently centralising their procurement department.
Reporting to the Senior Buyer, you will take responsibility for the following:
* Developing systems and procedures to lead to better control & insight
* Working with departments to identify & support on any material issues
* Reviewing raw material requirements and place orders/call offs with preferred suppliers
* Identify any potential issues with raw material deliveries, and work to resolve these.
* Maintenance of systems including supplier & lead time information and price agreements
* Reviewing of safety stock requirements, working with other departments to identify, agree & implement changes where required
* Gaining insight into any future projects to know what impact these may have on raw material requirements
* Challenging any changes to previously agreed pricing when obtaining quotations
* Assisting the finance department with any invoice queries
* Working with Buyers to assess supplier performance, including highlighting any concerns
* Support NPD with requirements for material samples
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
* Strong organisational & communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure, meeting deadlines and problem solving
* A good knowledge of how to work with ERP/MRP systems
* Strong Excel knowledge
* A desire to learn and progress within a fast-paced environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business at their UK Headquarters based in Wellingborough. They are leading the way in their niche industry, and to further assist the growth of the business, they are looking to central the purchasing functions, hence the need to strengthen the team. As an employer, they offer genuine career progression, to those that demonstrate the right work ethic and attitude.
This role will pay up to £22,000 plus benefits and we are looking to hold interviews in the next week.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply as a matter of urgency
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.