My client is a successful and creative leader in their field. As a result of year on year growth they are looking for an additional Purchasing Assistant.
If you have experience within a purchasing capacity and are looking for a fresh challenge where you will be surrounded by likeminded people that you can continue to learn from, this could be the opportunity for you!
* Sourcing and pricing of new products
* Re-sourcing existing product and ranges
* Working closely with a range of key stakeholders including; Account Managers, Sales, Customer Service
* Data entry and ensuring that all records and systems are kept up to dat
* Supplier interaction and relationship building/management
* Maintain and improve product data in system to enable re-pricing and tendering activity
Experience required and expectations:
* Experience within a purchasing role is essential
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Purchasing systems and process knowledge
* A proactive approach to problem solving
* Good team player
* Clear and concise communication skills
If you meet the criteria above, please apply as a matter of urgency!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.