My client is a successful and creative leader in their field. As a result of year on year growth they are looking for an additional Purchasing Assistant.
If you have experience within a purchasing capacity and are looking for a fresh challenge where you will be surrounded by likeminded people that you can continue to learn from, this could be the opportunity for you!
* Sourcing and pricing of new products
* Re-sourcing existing product and ranges
* Working closely with a range of key stakeholders including; Account Managers, Sales, Customer Service
* Data entry and ensuring that all records and systems are kept up to date
* Supplier interaction and relationship building/management
* Maintain and improve product data in system to enable re-pricing and tendering activity
Experience required and expectations:
* Experience within a purchasing environment
* Knowledge of packaging products
* Experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint & Word)
* Negotiation skills
* A proactive approach to problem solving
* Purchasing systems and process knowledge
* Good team player
This is very much a customer focussed business and it's very important that you have a positive can do attitude and are willing to work hard to ensure promises are delivered. As an employer, they are genuinely passionate about employee progression for those who demonstrate a positive attitude and enthusiastic work ethic
This role will offer a salary of up to £23,000 based on experience, coupled with other benefits you would expect from such an organisation.
We are looking to hold interviews asap; if the above role is of interest to you, please apply with a matter of urgency!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.