Macildowie are currently working with a well established Logistics Company who are now recruiting for an Inventory Manager.
As a successful inventory manager, you will be working collaboratively with the purchasing & supply chain team, monitoring KPI performance and ensuring the forecast is accurate.
* Manage a team of four purchasing assistants
* Ensure product availability percentage is met each month
* Maintain stock levels to agreed targets
* Manage suppliers to ensure they meet agreed service level agreements
* Meet the customers' expectations on deadlines, projects and reports
* Complete the monthly promotional buy in
* Challenge suppliers minimum order quantities and lead times
* Review all units of purchase to ensure products are purchased in the most efficient way
* Deputise in mangers absence
Criteria for the role:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Inventory management experience
* Demand Planning experience
* System driven Microsoft office
* Strong customer service skills
If you can demonstrate the above, the salary will be in the region of £27,000 - £32,000
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.