Macildowie is pleased to be working with a global business, as they look to recruit an experienced Quality Control Manager.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the Quality Control across the business.
* Managing the technical development of new and existing imported products imported. Ensuring all products have valid and correct compliance applicable technical files. Maintaining the database accessible by colleagues.
* Checking Product Inspection / Photo Reports and dealing with quality related issues as appropriate.
* Providing technical advice to relevant departments involved in sourcing, development, and sale and after sale support.
* Managing technical files for own brand customers, liaising with external technical service providers, arranging additional product testing as requested, arranging pre-shipment inspections. Investigating causes of higher rate of returns and complaints, reporting back to customer and account managers.
* Investigating product quality complaints. Taking corrective and preventative actions.
* Ensuring all data is input correctly on Navision and websites. Uploading instructions, declarations, test reports to website.
* Creating Instruction Manuals for new items.
* Checking Samples of new and existing items to ensure compliance with UK Standards
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
* Previous experience in a Quality Control environment at a Manager level
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Computer Literate - including MS Office & Navision ideally
* Team player with a can-do attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business based in Nottingham,.
They will offer a salary of up to £30,000 depending upon experience.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.