RECEPTIONIST / NOTTINGHAM / £9.00 - £10.00 PER HOUR
Macildowie are looking for a smart, professional front of house Receptionist to welcome clients and visitors into client businesses.
The successful Receptionist will enjoy a busy and varied role acting as an advocate for the business.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering telephones, resolving enquiries and transferring calls across the business professionally and promptly
- Issuing visitor and parking passes using bespoke booking management software
- Diary management, booking and preparing meeting rooms
- Providing refreshments and ensuring the reception area is well presented at all times
- Ordering peripherals and liaising with suppliers and delivery couriers via telephone and email
- In addition to reception duties, provide additional administration support to other members of the team.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience in a similar role essential, office support, admin, reception or similar
- Microsoft Office Suite - Word and Excel
- Superior communication skills with a smart and smiley disposition
- Well presented with strong attention to details
- Excellent meet and greet attributes
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.