This is a great opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join a reputable business based in Kettering. The company is currently looking for someone to support their front desk for at least 2 months. If you are immediatley available and are looking for a role to gain further experience, please apply below.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greeting/welcoming visitors and issuing visitors badges
- Answering, screening and forwarding any telephone calls into the business using a switch board
- Dealing with the post/deliveries throughout the day
- Supporting the management team
- Updating appointment calendars and scheduling meetings
- Performing administration duties as required such as filing, photocopying, collating and faxing etc.
- Maintenance/updating of business system data as and when required
- Ordering Stationary
- Support to Catering staff
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Work experience in a front office handling receptionist duties preferred
- Previous experience using a switchboard
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Professional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Performing tasks in a timely and accurate manner
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.