A great opportunity for a candidate to join a reputable company based in Northampton. This company has great progression opportunities. If you have experience in reviewing and analysing banking information and would like to continue in this field please see full outline of the role below.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The daily reconciliation of trading bank accounts.
- The daily investigation into unreconciled items.
- The supply of certain financial information to internal customers.
- The periodic completion of specific reconciliations within agreed timescales.
- The monthly processing of certain Financial services data.
- The reporting of monthly and YTD Financial services costs.
- Ensure that Company rules, regulations and codes of practice regarding Health and Safety are adhered to at all times.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Ideally previously worked as a Treasury Clerk
- Must be able to communicate with branch and store colleagues.
- Must be able to structure data to achieve required result.
- Must be able to meet specific deadlines.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.