Macildowie Recruitment are working with a fantastic organisation in Burton who are looking for a Recruitment Advisor to join their team on interim basis initially. They are looking to pay around £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
You will use your previous experience knowledge and creativity in establishing and improving recruitment process to help the business recruit the right people for the right job. You will be professional at all times, working to support hiring managers, always following best practice. Using your fantastic communications skills to build relationships and negotiate agreements with recruitment agencies and the confidence to run powerful recruitment campaigns.
Day to day recruitment administration will include offer letters, contracts and induction details, maintaining the HR database, referencing, writing job descriptions, running reports, organisation of assessment centres / selection days, screening CV's, interviewing and liaising with the wider HR team on all administration.
The Successful Candidate:
- Immediately available or at short notice
- Recruitment experience either in a sole recruitment role or a HR role with a recruitment bias
- Excellent communication skills - in person, on the phone and on paper
- The personality to build strong professional relationships, internally and externally
- Able to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.