Are you a recent graduate looking for your first step in recruitment?
Are you organised and able to prioritise in a fast-paced environment?
An instantly recognisable, Nottingham based, retail company are looking for a recruitment assistant to join their professional team on a 6 month contract initially. This is a fabulous opportunity for a confident and career driven individual to join an organisation that is a highly sought after employee of choice.
- You will be responsible in supporting line managers with a variety of recruitment and selection activities across that particular business group.
- Effectively deal with all recruitment administrative tasks, such as advertising, shortlisting, planning and scheduling interviews, candidate follow up and communication and filing interview packs as required.
- Be responsible for advertising roles, sourcing candidates and working closely with the wider Recruitment team.
- You will assist with the formulation of Job Descriptions and person specifications and in turn drafting adverts when required.
- Ensure that all applicants meet the right criteria and that all documentation required at the interview are up to date and correct
The Ideal Candidate:
You will have recently completed your degree or equivalent and will be looking to pursue a career in recruitment. Previous experience in recruitment will be advantageous but is not essential. Crucially, you will have a desire to learn and an exceptional work ethic.
If this sounds like it could be something you are interested in then contact me ASAP - / 0115 9470200
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.